In this IT-enabled panorama, it is essential to choose the right web hosting provider that ensures credibility to your online venture. To reap the success from your business website, uptime and reliability are the important parameters that business leaders should consider while looking out for a web host. Nowadays, with the latest buzz from Google rankings, site speed is becoming a pivotal factor in search engine optimization process. Also, businesses are taking a closer look at what role web hosting provider will play in leveraging the site speed and overall SEO and making top page rank.
You can see a rundown of five reasons why a web host can influence website’s Google ranking.
- High latency speed- Major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing look closer at page loading time while determining the SEO output. Though it is not the top metric, it is the need to understand how competitive SEO is and how typical is the process to rank a website with old web host. To address the ongoing competition in the digital marketing, a smart web owner always goes for premier web host by paying some more money to get the best services rather than opting for a cheap provider. It is always a smart choice to select dedicated server while hosting an important ecommerce or money yielding site. It is because, you will get a low latency rate and visitors will stay on your website and appreciate it.
- Server downtime- Google crawls the website all time to bring the result in search engine ranking. The bots of Google (sometimes called as spider that looks around for new pages and updates), will tell the search engine about how many pages are up and running. Unfortunately, when using services of some incompetent host, business users will see their website will go offline frequently. It should be avoided by ensuring the best web hosting provider that guarantees no less than 99.99 % uptime. In this case, bots will inform you if any problem exists. Consider the formidable web host that never allows your site falling in the rankings.
- Utilities- Website owner no doubt, can boost their rankings by installing some useful tools. Some of the web hosts offer simple one click Drupal and WordPress installations. With this approach, website owners can see that their web pages are flying in the rankings. To put simply, a website owner must use the effective tools that a web host provides to them, giving the best results in this competitive market. If a business owner doesn’t have such tools, then they should move for a right web host to request a comprehensive solution that helps in generating high ranking.
- Page rendering- Google will bring the web page down in the ranking in the search results if it does not meet the standard of Google algorithm. Furthermore, search engine looks at traffic and sees where the visitors are coming from and how long they are staying on the web page. Pages that render poorly, many visitors bounce back. It implies that they move towards competitor site where the page rendering is good. If your bounce rate is higher, your website will suffer more, which in turn affects on ranking. Luckily, with a reliable host, one will not have the issues of slow page rendering.
- Location- It is an interesting fact that with Geocaching, Google can track the location of the web server. Your website will get the affirmative SEO results, if you have chosen a hosting company that offers a server in their country. If your web hosting server is located in other country, then a website owner may see their rankings drop or altogether disappear. One can go into the Google webmaster tools, and enable their geographic locations. It is a smart decision to sign up with a host which is in proximity to your office or home location.
It is never being a wise decision to opt a cheap host for your intensive business application. You should go for a reliable web host that offer everything from 24/7 support to plenty of SEO tools that helps businesses in improving their search engine rankings.