Usage of email has drastically increased in this fast pacing world. It has become the single most important communication tool. In fact the average time spent by an employee in an organization on email is more than the time consumed on telephone, real-time communication and social media communication.
Undoubtedly, most of the companies consider email a mission-critical application. Failure of email system quickly shoots up the costs for them. Thus, it is imperative for organizations to ensure no error in regards to provisioning, managing and maintaining email systems. All of this proves to an expensive and time-consuming task and in fact makes the situation more demanding for small business houses with limited resources.
Fortunately a quick remedy to fix this problem is – Email Hosting Services solution!
But be careful in deciding on an email service provider. Make sure that you take into account all the pertinent aspects of email hosting.
So, here’s a quick guide to assist you in evaluating your email service provider:
- Support Structure: Look out for around the clock and dedicated administration support staff, that is readily available to assist you in times of need
- Security: Ensure utmost safety and privacy of your email data. Always keep a record about an email provider’s spam, virus, and security policies
- Uptime: Check out for authentic email service providers that visibly state the specific uptime guarantees rendered with financial penalties being levied in case of downtime
- Feature set: Keep tab of an email provider that offers a range of email platforms to evade using multiple providers for different email-related services
- Price: Bear in mind, to perform pricing research before you actually start availing email services. Beware of hidden fees and inflexible contracts.
So, keep a track of the above mentioned pointers and locate the best email service provider for your business.