In today’s world, geographical diversity does not hinder business operations. Thanks to e-mail hosting, teams within companies stay connected at every hour; onsite and offshore employees communicate through such advanced e-mail services.
In order to cater to the needs of such well-spread out businesses, there are several hosting options available in the market. One popular example is the Microsoft Exchange Server, which offers a wide range of advantages over simple web hosting services. Similarly, there are numerous other reliable and secure hosting solutions that can be used by companies for seamless email connectivity. Keep reading to know more.
- Reliability: Companies that have been using email hosting services assert that it is a reliable method and a highly secure mode of exchanging sensitive data. Additionally, some servers such as the Microsoft Exchange make use of managed dedicated server hosting & Cloud hosting servers with Linux or Windows that is further empowered by extra features and handy tools. These add-ons are installed and configured by professionals along with all email accounts. These are further backed by a 24×7 monitoring and support system.
- Easy information organization: Another interesting feature about email hosting services is that they include fully-managed calendars or schedulers, contact organization tools as well as task organization. These are accessible from almost all web browsers that make an employee feel organized and productive.
- Scalability & Redundancy: It supports hardware load balancing; so more servers can be added as and when needed. This ensures enough space for the data through all stages of a business’ growth.
- Some servers allow Wireless Synchronization: Synchronization of data through major mobile devices allows users to access calendars, emails and contacts from a smart device.
- Data Storage Support enables a user to share files quickly and easily; this can be done without additional software. Besides they get top access full and complete control over data access and storage.
- Active directories with redundancy are also an important feature of email hosting services.