Elastic Cloud Server is a next-gen root server that has gained new heights of popularity. More and more businesses are looking forward to embrace this server as it gives them the freedom to customize the resources according to their business requirements. Simply put, it facilitates the user with virtual server with exact amount of resources as required by them. By resources, here I mean is CPUs, RAM, HDD, backup, and load balancers.
Plus, the high accessibility attribute of elastic cloud servers basically comprises of the infrastructure that consists of redundancy and automated failover.
Moreover, the service doesn’t have a lock-in period and hence the users can configure their resources accordingly. Elastic Cloud Servers are highly flexible in terms of pricing where resource usage is charged on hourly basis, which ways the user can seamlessly upgrade or downgrade resources whenever required. They don’t have to get worried about the upfront cost that they might have to bear in the end of the month.
Let’s have a quick glance at some of the key benefits of elastic cloud server hosting that can help organizations in streamlining their business processes:
- Auto scaling – This attribute allows businesses to robotically increase or decrease the server capacity within no time. It doesn’t take much time and you don’t have to wait for hours or days. As this can be done by setting limits on the control panel.
- Complete control – Be it is a set of resources, or clusters of server, users are empowered to manage all of the resources in a simplified, yet potent manner via intuitive control panel. In simple words, they get comprehensive control over instances. Through grass root level access to each instance, they can connect and apportion resources based on their varying business requirements. Besides this, users can anytime neutralize their instance once they retain highly critical data on boot segment. Later, whenever required they can revive the same instance via web service APIs. In fact, instances can be effortlessly booted up through web service APIs.
- Flexibility – Through web-based control panel, the users can smartly build, update and eliminate virtual machine servers, and manage storage, backup and other resource settings. Additionally, they can keep a stringent check over resources utilization through detailed graphical reports.
- API – Elastic Cloud Servers facilitates the users with access to an API that further authorizes users to diligently manage all virtual servers and resources.
- DNS – Another compelling attribute of elastic cloud server is DNS. Users get a supplementary layer of DNS security when their domain name is positioned on DNS servers. The integration of this security provision makes them less vulnerable to unforeseen overload spikes. Additionally, prompt implementation of domain will give users and their visitors a world class experience.
Experience superior flexibility and smartly manage your resources according to your varying business requirements by embracing elastic cloud server.