In this article, we will discuss a number of things related to SAP. After going through this article you would be able to answer most basic and advanced level question related to SAP. You will learn in next 1000 words near about everything you need to know about SAP.
In today’s competitive marketplace, it is better to understand that how Advanced Analytics strategies of SAP HANA can embrace your digital enterprise and helps in driving the business value upwards. With SAP HANA, you can connect to the data power and accelerate outcome-driven innovation via developing live and intelligent solutions for the actions and decisions in real-time over single data copy. You could support next-generation analytical and transactional processing with a wide range of SAP HANA’ advanced analytics and run securely on multi-cloud and hybrid environments.
SAP HANA text analytics is another useful utility that you can utilize for several added advantages, though we would largely reserve all further discussions in articles to follow.
– Hybrid, on-premises and cloud deployments
– Secure in-memory data platform
– Broad advanced analytics along with combined OLTP and OLAP processing over single data copy
– Live intelligence with instant data processing
Benefits of SAP HANA –
– Minimize complexity
You can simplify IT through a single platform for the trans-analytic apps. Utilize the SAP HANA in order to analyze the live data for supporting real-time business, whereas minimizing the footprint, hardware, IT operations and data redundancy.
SAP HANA advanced analytics makes use of several such features that, although advanced, are relatively easier to manage and handle.
– Run across the globe
– Real results
Achieve the best outcomes with the SAP HANA. You can learn how the companies are witnessing 575% ROI by utilizing SAP HANA in order to enhance innovation, while minimizing the costs of server management.
Capabilities of SAP HANA –
– Changes database management
You can simplify the operations utilizing a copy of the enterprise data as well as secure state-of-the-art data platform.
SAP HANA data analytics will give you access to tools and utilities that can easily solve queries by sorting big data and converting unreadable machine dump into meaningful data.
– Process in-memory data
Process the analytics and transactions data wherever the data stays utilizing integration, replication or data virtualization.
– Power advanced analytics
Users can leverage the advanced data processing engines for text, graph, series data, graph as well as business.
– Build Next-Generation Apps
Businesses can control the hybrid analytical and transactional processing capabilities in order to make the next-generation apps.
In SAP HANA Cloud, advanced analytics means SAP is enabling and allowing customers to prepare advanced analytics and processing on the platform, minimizing the TCO as well as increasing the ROI. Either, it is not outmoded business intelligence.
In a nutshell, SAP HANA Analytics are a combination of techniques that allow you to deal with big data without compromising in any way with the amount of resource you have in your hand.
Thus, with the tools and utilities of SAP Hana, you can expect a faster and expeditious performance of all data parameters.
To make you informed about the core advanced abilities of SAP HANA, here is a blog post.
1. SAP HANA Spatial Analytics –
This analytics permits processing of the geospatial (known as data based on the location or geographical) data whereas combining the same with the business data (like retail sales results and customer profiles) in order to answer “WHERE’ as well as “WHEN” questions, which are difficult to respond.
2. SAP HANA Predictive Analytics –
It allows customers in order to leverage the pre-built algorithms, helping them ‘witness’ their data newly. The existing patterns, arising correlations, informing influencers as well as optimized processes are outcomes for which each customer strives; however they are hidden from intuitive view.
3. SAP HANA Text and Search –
It enables customers to do navigation, full-text search as well as access to the unstructured/structured information on different systems. It is a known fact that search engines are important for Internet web pages. SAP HANA Text and Search caters same function for buried and disconnected enterprise data.
4. SAP HANA Smart Data Integration and Streaming –
It permits customers in order to integrate and extract the data sources in real-time to SAP HANA for advance processing. Plenty of customers search for adding and embracing value in the digital transformation, real-time data access for Internet of Things (IoT), mobile marketing, maintenance and customer offers in real-time have necessitated requirement for improved data integration and data streaming to the important data sources.
5. SAP HANA Series –
It is basically a capability, permitting customers to process as well as store small increment; however big volume of data requires with the time-stamped info like making equipment sensors and utility meter reading etc.
6. SAP HANA Graph –
SAP HANA Graph is new processing engine (introduced for the customer usage within HANA SPS12) that instantly permits big data sets in order to be crossed with quick discovery of the meaningful relationships, patterns as well as interconnections, which could be find in the visual graphs, explaining the story and naturally locate the hidden answers.
All these capabilities of advanced analytics are provided with complete usage versions of the SAP HANA. It is architected and designed in order to work together as well as instantly get answers for solving the real problems. Here are a few problems as use cases, which are leveraged by customers nowadays.
• Located in Netherlands, Alliander (Energy utility company) utilizes SAP HANA in order to combine 7M geometric data points along with SAP HANA Spatial Analytics and business data in order to be practical with the utility management and integrity projects. The downtime is equal to down revenue.
Results of Alliander – Spatial processing that was 3.5 hours every day is brought to just 3.5 seconds by SAP HANA as well as access to the real-time based on the location reporting through mobile devices within field.
• Situated in the US, Covenant Transportation Group offers hazmat transport and trucking, lending services and equipment brokerage. Utilizing SAP Predictive Analytics and SAP HANA, this company is minimizing the drive turnover as well as offering a safe workforce via deploying the models, preventing expensive maintenance breakdowns as well as ensure safety.
Results of Covenant – Around 15% decrease in the driver turnover and recovered the investment within six months.
• An Internet service provider, Mantis Technology Group (now attained by ProKarma) is located in the US offers scalable internet solutions in order to permit the customers for mining via large amount of demographic and social data in neighborhood of over 1M documents on a regular basis. Utilizing SAP HANA Text & Search and SAP HANA, the customers are capable of putting worries aside in terms of mining important information and data integration, needed for making the essential business decisions.
Results of Mantis Technology Group – Around 6 times fast text analysis processing as well as minimized the TCO via shifting from twenty-three file servers to one SAP HANA server.