Web Hosting Control Panel
A control panel, in case of web hosting scenario can be defined as a web-based interface rendered by the hosting company and which permits the clients to manage their various hosted services at a common place.
Some of the generally available modules in control panels can be enumerated as follows:
- Admission to server logs.
- Maintain records of vacant and used web space and bandwidth.
- Email account set-up.
- Retaining FTP user accounts.
- Management of database
- Track Visitor statistics with web log analysis software.
- Ensure Web-based file manager.