NEED SOME HELP
CLICK HERE OR CALL US ON
hosting provider in india 1-800-212-2022
web hosting services in USA 1-888-288-3570
Have questions? Let us answer them all!

Go4hosting
FORUM

Go4hosting offers top-notch services, such as dedicated server hosting, VPS hosting, Co- location,Web hosting,
Email hosting, and Cloud Computing solutions. All the services offered by Go4hosting are efficient, reliable,
andcost-effective. , remaining essentially unchanged.

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:18 pm

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:46 pm 

What platforms are used for large scale cloud computing?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:50 pm 

Platforms that are used for large-scale cloud computing are:

- MapReduce
- Apache Hadoop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:06 pm 

A few months ago I was in a similar situation. I had been using cloud, but at a smaller scale, and then decided to scale things up. The models currently in use for large scale cloud computing is PaaS and SaaS. Both the platforms are robust, economical and adapted for deploying large scale cloud.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:07 pm 

Not sure if that is what you wanted to know. I use MapReduce and Apache Hadoop for all the deployment following thereafter. I am especially a fan of the Apache just because I kind of grew up learning it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:09 pm 

There are multiple platforms for large scale cloud computing, which I already know. My problem is, I am not sure which one is the best for me. For one, I haven’t used cloud services before in such a big scale. Any advice will be appreciated.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:08 pm 

The list of platforms used for large scale cloud computing is quite extended. But to mention platforms which are popularly known are SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS. Although the cloud computing platforms are diverse, but the base system is quite similar.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:45 pm 

Leading organizations like Google, IBM, etc. Have made their names in providing large scale cloud computing platform. They endorse plenty of the research projects that run on cloud computing platforms.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:30 pm 
Site Admin

The number of platforms used for large scale cloud computing can be a bit long. However just to mention a few there are three major platforms used for large scale cloud computing. Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS). Software as a service (SaaS).

In IaaS the host provides users with an infrastructure for their business operations. In PaaS the host provides users with a platform for their business operations. In SaaS the host provides users with software for their organization. In all the three platforms the host handles all the hosting related concerns. It is a cost effective solution that helps organizations to cut costs.