NEED SOME HELP
CLICK HERE OR CALL US ON
hosting provider in india 1-800-212-2022
web hosting services in USA 1-888-288-3570
Have questions? Let us answer them all!

Go4hosting
FORUM

Go4hosting offers top-notch services, such as dedicated server hosting, VPS hosting, Co- location,Web hosting,
Email hosting, and Cloud Computing solutions. All the services offered by Go4hosting are efficient, reliable,
andcost-effective. , remaining essentially unchanged.

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:51 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:17 pm 

What are the prerequisites to learn Microsoft Azure?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:28 pm 

One who is interested in learning Microsoft Azure, should have some experience in development, application and infrastructure. The interested candidate should also have certain fundamental knowledge of computer systems, data base, Virtual Machines or VMs, development and networking, as pre-requisites to learn Microsoft Azure.

The candidate also must thoroughly understand what Cloud is, since Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform. Microsoft Azure is primarily composed of PaaS, or Platform as a Service and IaaS or Infrastructure as a Service. It is mandatory for the candidate to have basic information about Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Storage Capabilities, Hypervisor and also of System Center Suite etc.

The candidate should also decide for which specific service of Microsoft Azure attracts the candidate more. The candidate may select the development service or may choose the Infrastructure architect services. The candidate should be clear about her/his domain and she/he can proceed toward an Microsoft Azure certification ornamentation.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:12 pm 

Anyone interested in learning Azure should obviously have some experience in coding like Gaurav Mani said. If you haven’t ever coded before, start by reading the algorithms and then make a solution out of that. The more you learn, the better you will become.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:13 pm 

Which service of Microsoft azure are you planning to learn? I could give you a more precise answer on Azure learning step by step if you could divulge more details.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:14 pm 

You can literally learn Microsoft azure in a month of lunches, as they say. I did it and so can you. I started out by compiling a prerequisite for cloud computing. I then learnt Microsoft step by step and in a matter of months I had a pretty decent hold on this thing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:15 pm 

Although Azure is a cloud platform from the world’s biggest tech giant i.e. Microsoft. But it is very similar to other leading cloud hosting platforms. MS Azure is comprised of PaaS and IaaS. So the prerequisites to learn MS Azure, you just need to be aware of the private cloud solutions.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:21 pm 

Things you need to be aware of while working on MS Azure-

1.) You need to be aware of the working of virtual machines. The two most common OS on which virtual machines work are Windows and Linux. So, an added knowledge of these two OS will work into your favor.
2.) A little knowledge about hypervisor is good to go. If you have an added knowledge of System center suite, then that’s for the best. These were some Microsoft Azure prerequisites.