NEED SOME HELP
CLICK HERE OR CALL US ON
hosting provider in india 1-800-212-2022
web hosting services in USA 1-888-288-3570
Have questions? Let us answer them all!

Go4hosting
FORUM

Go4hosting offers top-notch services, such as dedicated server hosting, VPS hosting, Co- location,Web hosting,
Email hosting, and Cloud Computing solutions. All the services offered by Go4hosting are efficient, reliable,
andcost-effective. , remaining essentially unchanged.

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:43 pm

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post subject: Is SAP a dying company?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:05 pm 

Is SAP a dying company?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:19 pm 

Certainly not. SAP is not a dying company and never can be so. The Cloud based Enterprise Resource Planning will keep SAP young and active.

This is a general concept that SAP is very complex and a very slow Enterprise Resource Planning software. SAP software may not be that easy to use for the users. SAP may also be considered as an expensive software to implement. But still, SAP HANA is the only solution that can effectively process large sets of data from business organizations, located in all over the world.

The business organizations, especially the Fortune 500 companies, who have adopted to SAP now cannot do without it. As long as these business giants will be dealing in exceptionally large sets of business data, SAP will continue to be alive and kicking.

The potential of SAP grows with the growth of business world. Small and medium sector businesses are also moving to SAP. So, who says SAP is a dying company?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:04 pm 

Seriously, is this a joke or what? I have come across innumerous businesses in my career that rely on SAP. There is no way that a SaaS like SAAP will disappear. I don’t know what others are thinking and what was your point underlying the query but SAP HANA isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Mark my words.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:06 pm 

You are clearly forgetting one thing that when SAP was launched the cloud did not exist the way it exists now. Cloud hosting services have taken over and now the future of SAP is in jeopardy, if you go by me. We aren’t far away when you will hear SAP news that the company has shut or sold to someone.