NEED SOME HELP
CLICK HERE OR CALL US ON
hosting provider in india 1-800-212-2022
web hosting services in USA 1-888-288-3570
Have questions? Let us answer them all!

Go4hosting
FORUM

Go4hosting offers top-notch services, such as dedicated server hosting, VPS hosting, Co- location,Web hosting,
Email hosting, and Cloud Computing solutions. All the services offered by Go4hosting are efficient, reliable,
andcost-effective. , remaining essentially unchanged.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:13 pm

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:51 pm 

What is economy Linux Hosting with cPanel?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:56 pm 

Linux is an open-source free UNIX-based operating system and the most economical choice in web hosting. It has a huge community of developers working on creating new applications each day. cPanel is the most popular control panel for web management. It comes with numerous tools making it convenient for the developers and web administrators. cPanel on Linux servers integrate well and offer a sturdy, flexible, secure and high- speed hosting option.

cPanel Linux hosting is called economy Linux hosting because it is the cheapest solution one can have anywhere. Since Linux is an open source tool, Linux servers cost less than any other servers. It is for this reason that Linux hosting with cPanel is called economy Linux hosting.

Leading web hosting providers like Go4hosting are offering several economy Linux hosting with cPanel plans to help the startups. Existing customers on the Linux cPanel plans can upgrade to the new offers and enjoy additional features that will fit it into their budget and business needs.

Go4hosting guarantees 99.95% network uptime. The company owns two data centers in Jaipur and Noida where the servers are hosted. They use the latest technologies and build the server with D-DoS protection, best network and easy to use software tools, auto-installers to manage files and applications. The plans are very affordable and easily upgradeable to a higher plan as traffic improves. They offer 24/7 support over chat, mail, and phone. Businesses hosting with other providers can also migrate and move their business. Visit their website for details and take advantage of their offers.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

Economy Linux hosting with cPanel is a kind of shared hosting only. cPanel is a widely-used web hosting control panel. It is based on the shared Linux hosting system, an ample amount of features with a myriad of benefits that are associated with its end users.

Being a website owner you might also crave to have full control on your website, cPanel promises 100% control. The best part of hosting through cPanel is that it is easily compatible with multiple browsers. The web interface that cPanel uses is one of the most user-friendly and helps you to manage your website effortlessly. Data like FTP (File Transfer Protocol), backups, statistical information, SSL (Solid State Logic) manager, network tools, MySQL database administration, etc. are managed so conveniently within a single platform.

Not only this, one can very easily get control over email management and a single administrator can manage every possible mail-related task. This may include filtering of spam, email account forwarders and mailing lists, domain control, password protection, and even the scripts.
Economy Linux hosting with cPanel is suitable for a single website or one-page websites or blogs having a free domain name. They are generally available in all kinds of subscriptions.

Features of our economy Linux hosting with cPanel are as follows-

• One can host 1 website under the plan.
• The plan comes up with 100 GB storage.
• boundless bandwidth
• upgrade as per the requirement
• latest cPanel
• Free business Email account with every plan
• Open for multiple applications
• SSL certificate is voluntary
• Provides backup if opted

Having doubts about services, you can freely get the reviews as we have been in this domain for years. We take pride in providing the best dedicated web hosting plans available in the market with almost 100% uptime. Within no time you will observe that your website is running fast and resources getting counter balanced.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:09 pm 

This is because Linux is an open source operating system and shared hosting is the cheapest host you will ever run into. This could possibly be the reason why they call Linux shared hosting as economy Linux hosting with cPanel. And, of course, Linux comes with cPanel, so there is no question in that regards.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:53 pm 

Economy Linux hosting with cPanel. I am not sure if there is a term like that. However, I have read it at several places and searched but they all seem to take me to Linux shared hosting in the end. Not sure if you can get Linux server with Plesk except on a virtual machine.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:38 am 

Economy Linux hosting with cPanel is like the cheapest hosting you will run across. Back when I started my website for fun, I hosted it on Linux servers with cPanel. It cost me meager. I paid less than $100 a year and yet worked well. After some time, I guess, the host had hosted too many websites on its servers and that is when I started to have problems.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:21 pm 

I want to know if anyone of you have tried economy Linux hosting with cPanel. I told my host that I want to place another website on my VPS but he told me that it would be too much for the VPS Hosting to handle. He further added that I should launch an economy Linux hosting. Not sure what he meant, I decided to search it online.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:01 pm 

Same. I asked my host to provide me with economy Linux Hosting with cPanel and he suggested me a dedicated server. Not sure if he knew what the term meant. Seems like it is one of those terms nobody pays heed to, although all of my friends seemed to know what it meant.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:00 pm 

Does anyone here know if I can get economy Linux hosting with Plesk? I have asked several hosts but none seems to be offering this service. Also, what are the advantages that this service makes it worth it?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:00 pm 

Yes, Plesk is available for Linux. I don’t think any host will have much of a problem installing Plesk. It takes less than 15 minutes to do so. I think it is primarily due to some other reason. Again, did you only ask them for Plesk and not any other service that they denied you this?