NEED SOME HELP
CLICK HERE OR CALL US ON
hosting provider in india 1-800-212-2022
web hosting services in USA 1-888-288-3570
Have questions? Let us answer them all!

Go4hosting
FORUM

Go4hosting offers top-notch services, such as dedicated server hosting, VPS hosting, Co- location,Web hosting,
Email hosting, and Cloud Computing solutions. All the services offered by Go4hosting are efficient, reliable,
andcost-effective. , remaining essentially unchanged.

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:21 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:12 pm 

How Do I Choose The Best WordPress SEO Plugin For My Website

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:17 pm 

There are many WordPress plugins available for SEO but choosing the best one can be quite a task. According to research, the best and most popular plugins include the Yoast and Rich Snippets. Yoast has thousands of positive reviews and one of the top-rated SEO plugin available. It assists in technical aspect of search engine optimization. Rich Snippets helps search engine attract more clicks. They work best for small and growing businesses across various sectors. It can improve click through rate and help achieve better traffic to your website. Website efficiency can increase in all key aspects of business with this plugin.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:53 am 

I hate almost WP plugins because they are poorly coded and full of bugs. These plugins causes your site to slow down.

I think manual SEO things are better than using a plugin but there are few wp plugins that are really good to use and save our time to perform SEO for our website.

Here are my list of wordpress plugins-
1) WordPress SEO by Yoast
2) Google XML Sitemaps
3) Google Analytics
4) Social Media and Share Icons
5) Simple Google Adsense insertion
6) NextGen Gallery
7) WordPress eStore
8) WP Affiliate Platform
9) WP Video Lightbox
10) WPForms

Try these plugins according to your need. Instead of using plugins for SEO, you can try free SEO tool that can provide best results in less time.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:59 pm 

Yeah, you are absolutely right that picking up right SEO plugins for the Wordpress website is very important. When I launched my WordPress blog I too had a hard time with SEO part so I got initial consultation from the SEO consulting Los Angeles company.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:18 pm 

According to me the best SEO plugin is WordPress SEO by Yoast.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:54 pm 

To understand WordPress Plugins, is to understand that there's nothing they cannot do. WordPress.org is an open source project meaning anyone can produce any Plug-in they wish. This means for every problem with a WordPress website, there is a solution in the form of a Plug-in. Many plugins are used for data capture and SEO. We will take at look at some of the best SEO WordPress plugin shortly because it's on the list.